Rancocas Photo Album: The Rancocas School and Grange
Courtesy of Gil Gehin-Scott, November, 2006. Photos by D. Galeone.
The Grange, formerly the Rancocas School. Rancocas' First Public School, circa 1874. Built by the Trustees of Willingboro School District #32. Later purchased and operated as Rancocas Grange #131 from 1918 until 1968. Teachers identified with this school were Jacob Knight, Susan Haines, Mordecai Matlack, Martha Haines, David Stokes, Merebiah Wright, Jarret Stokes and William Stokes.